My Basket Summary
AUD $ 0.00 CHECKOUT >
*Free Australian shipping for orders over $300*Order value prior to shipping
*Excludes bulky objects
Bag2Bed Double BedDesign Seller Carolyn and Lisa B2B 00003 BULKY ITEM
You could call Carolyn Amott and Lisa Mcleod incidental designers, accidental designers or designers by circumstance, but regardless of what you call them, they started with a problem, developed an idea and designed a solution that is brilliant - casual and contemporary just like these two extraordinary women who met at the age of 5 and have grown up side by side in bayside Melbourne. It was their shared love of entertaining family and friends in their own homes and a reluctance to let the party end that led this dynamic duo to design the unique, funky and functional Bag2Bed.
While it may appear to be a cross between a traditional bean bag and a futon mattress, the Bag2Bed is neither and yet both. By day, its been coined ‘the best seat in the house’ – inviting and oh-so-comfortable – hugging your limbs as you sink into its embrace. By night it transforms into an occasional mattress filled with high density crumbed bedding foam for a very comfy sleep over.
Bag2Bed is perfect as a contemporary bag-style lounger and as a spare bed in your apartment, playroom, rumpus room and holiday home. It is easily converted from Bag to Bed in seconds by one adult.
Click here to see how it works.
Dimensions: As a bag: W105cm H50cm. As a bed: W137cm L187cm H20cm
• Bag Cover in your choice of colours and patterns in fully washable cord (82% polyester, 18% nylon) or weave (100% polyester)
• 100% cotton grey drill mattress cover
• YKK zips to withstand the rigours of children and even flat mates.
• High density Australian made bedding foam. A blend of high quality polyurethane foam designed and crumbed for comfort and durability. Enviro friendly and endorsed by GECCA.
• Fits standard double size sheets.
• 100% Australian made and owned.
• Can be made in custom fabrics to match your interior. Contact us for details.
Note: Your Bag2Bed will be delivered filled and will be roll compressed for delivery. It must be layed open for 48 hours to allow the foam to spring into place before the first use.